Visiting Maryhill Museum of Art
Hours of Operation
Starting March 15th through November 15th
From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Open daily from dawn to dusk; admission is free.
Museum Tickets and Admission
- Members receive free admission
- Adults $12
- Seniors (65 and older) $10
- College (with school I.D.) $9
- Youth (ages 7–18) $5
- Children 6 and under receive free admission
Special Admission Programs
Maryhill also offers a number of special admissions programs offering discounted or free admission. Learn more about the Special Admission Programs at Maryhill.
Maryhill Museum of Art welcomes Indigenous people into the museum and provides complimentary admission.
Directions & Location Information
Museum parking is free.
Museum Map & Gallery Guide
Our downloadable Museum map provides you a Gallery Guide for your visit. Print or save to your smartphone. Be sure to post about your visit #maryhillmuseum!
Museum Policies & Safety
Please read the Museum policies.
Maryhill’s reopening guidelines are informed by CDC and Washington State Health protocols. Please read on for information about current admission procedures, operations and policies.
- In accordance with state COVID-19 guidelines, visitors and staff are no longer required to wear masks while in the Museum. We encourage and support individuals to make masking choices that best suit them.
- Disposable masks are available upon request and free of charge.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you visit the museum on another day.
- Respect others wearing masks and please maintain physical distance from others.
- We encourage you to purchase tickets online, but you can also purchase tickets at the door.
- The museum continues to maintain clean spaces throughout.
- Group ticket sales and tours are available for small groups.
- Plexi-glass barriers will continue to be used at the entrance sales desk and the café.
- Staff who are unwell are asked to stay home.