Many thanks to our friends in the business community who choose to support Maryhill through an annual membership! The next time you do business with them, let them know that you appreciate their support of arts, culture and education in the Columbia River Gorge.
Become a Business Partner!
Business Partners receive recognition on our website as well as:
- Unlimited free admission to Maryhill Museum of Art AND more than 1,000 other museums in America participating in North American Reciprocal Museums Program (NARM) for two (2) employees for one year*
- Invitations to member-only events
- 10% off in the Museum Store and Loie’s: The Museum Cafe
- Maryhill Newsletter and the Maryhill Monthly E-News throughout the year
- Opportunities to volunteer, serve on committees, and the Board of Trustees
- Personalized membership card(s)
- Knowing that your support enriches the quality of life for residents of the Columbia Gorge and increases tourism in the local and regional economy.
Join or renew online or call 509-773-3733
Other Ways to Get Involved
Businesses are also invited to consider becoming a sponsor of an exhibition or program. This is a great way to support Maryhill’s efforts while creating visibility for your business and demonstrating your commitment to the arts and local community. Sponsorships come in a variety of levels, and there are many ways to get involved. For more information, call 509 773-3733 or email the Development Office today.