Maryhill invites young artists (K-12), either working in teams or as individuals, to submit chess sets of their own design for display at the museum during the 2014 season. Cardboard, Clay & Crayons: Chess Sets by Young Northwest Artists will be on view in the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust Education Center from May 1 – July 31, 2014.
- Exquisite Gorge Project II: Fiber Arts Receives Major Grants
- Contemporary Indigenous Art Opens Maryhill’s 2022 Season
- Maryhill Acquires Preliminary Oil Sketches of R.H. Ives Gammell’s “Hound of Heaven” Series
- Stonehenge Memorial Added to National Register of Historic Places
- Finding Connection in a Disconnected Time
aristides atelier artmaking Cara Romero classical realism collections Columbia River columbia river gorge community consumptive fashion Diné discover maryhill Eagle Creek Fire education resources Edwin Douglas exhbitions exhibitions exquisite gorge project families fashion free activities indigenous art Lewis & Clark College loie's cafe maryhill favorites maryhill museum of art movies online exhibition Painting photography poetry potato salad press release printmaking queen marie of romania romanian textiles sam hill Sculpture special exhibitions spring Stonehenge Memorial tango textiles theatre de la mode Veterans Day wildflowers