Visiting Maryhill Museum of Art
Maryhill of Art is currently closed for the season. We will re-open on March 15, 2021.
Maryhill’s reopening guidelines are informed by CDC and Washington State Health protocols. Please read on for information about changes to our admission procedures, operations and policies, and how you can help. The Café is temporarily closed.
HOURS OF OPERATION (March 15 – November 15)
These hours are tentative; please check back closer to March 15, 2021 to confirm hours.
|Monday||11 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
The Gardens & Grounds are currently closed; Stonehenge Memorial is open daily from dawn to dusk; admission is free.
VISITING THE MUSEUM
Maryhill’s reopening guidelines are informed by CDC and Washington State Health protocols. Please read on for information about changes to our admission procedures, operations and policies, and how you can help.
General Public Tickets
Timed-entry tickets are required. Purchase tickets online and print at home or save to your smartphone. Please check back closer to March 15, 2021 to purchase tickets.
Members receive free admission but must have a timed ticket. Not a member? Join today.
Museum Guide & Map
Download and print or save to your smartphone the museum’s gallery guide and map.
VISITOR SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Face coverings – either cloth or disposable masks – are required for all staff and for visitors over the age of two while inside the museum.
- Disposable masks are available upon request and free of charge.
- Maintain physical distance. Parties not visiting together should maintain 6’ distance from one another.
- Museum capacity will be limited to 100 visitors per 2-hour time slot.
- Online purchase of timed-entry tickets is strongly encouraged; a limited number of tickets will be available at the door.
- Directional signs have been installed for all indoor gallery spaces to facilitate safe movement throughout the museum.
- Increased cleaning schedule for all public areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Group ticket sales and tours have been suspended.
- Touch screens and interactive displays are temporarily closed.
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed at the entrance sales desk.
- Staff who are unwell, feel sick or have a fever will be required to stay home.
- All staff required to wear a face mask.
- Most staff are working remotely or using alternative schedules to reduce contact.