Visiting Maryhill Museum of Art
Please read on for current admission procedures, operations and policies.
HOURS OF OPERATION (March 15 – November 15)
Purchase tickets here. You may also purchase tickets at the door.
|Monday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
Stonehenge Memorial is open daily from dawn to dusk; admission is free.
VISITING THE MUSEUM
Maryhill’s reopening guidelines are informed by CDC and Washington State Health protocols. Please read on for information about current admission procedures, operations and policies.
General Public Tickets
To facilitate contactless entry, reserve tickets in advance online; tickets are also available at the door.
Museum Guide & Map
Download map and visitor’s guide to print or save to your smartphone.
VISITOR SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- In accordance with state COVID-19 guidelines, visitors and staff are no longer required to wear masks while in the Museum. We encourage and support individuals to make masking choices that best suit them.
- Disposable masks are available upon request and free of charge.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you visit the museum on another day.
- Respect others wearing masks and please maintain physical distance from others.
- We encourage you to purchase tickets online, but you can also purchase tickets at the door.
- The museum continues to maintain clean spaces throughout.
- Group ticket sales and tours are available for small groups.
- Plexi-glass barriers will continue to be used at the entrance sales desk and the café.
- Staff who are unwell are asked to stay home.