Visiting Maryhill Museum of Art
Please read on for current admission procedures, operations and policies.
HOURS OF OPERATION (March 15 – November 15)
|Monday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
Stonehenge Memorial is open daily from dawn to dusk; admission is free.
VISITING THE MUSEUM
Maryhill’s reopening guidelines are informed by CDC and Washington State Health protocols. Please read on for information about current admission procedures, operations and policies.
General Public Tickets
To facilitate contactless entry, reserve tickets in advance online; tickets are also available at the door.
Museum Guide & Map
Download map and visitor’s guide to print or save to your smartphone.
VISITOR SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Face coverings – either cloth or disposable masks – are required for all staff and for visitors over the age of two while inside the museum.
- Disposable masks are available upon request and free of charge.
- Maintain physical distance. Parties not visiting together should maintain 6’ distance from one another.
- We encourage you to purchase tickets online, but you can also purchase tickets at the door.
- Directional signs have been installed for all indoor gallery spaces to facilitate safe movement throughout the museum.
- Increased cleaning schedule for all public areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Group ticket sales and tours are available for small groups.
- Touch screens and interactive displays are temporarily closed.
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed at the entrance sales desk.
- Staff who are unwell, feel sick or have a fever will be required to stay home.
- All staff required to wear a face mask.
- Most staff are working remotely or using alternative schedules to reduce contact.