Maryhill Museum of Art in the Press
Many thanks to the journalists, bloggers and others who have written about their visits to Maryhill Museum of Art. If you are a writer looking for our press room or other resources, click here.
- The Dalles Chronicle – Exhibit at Maryhill More Than Meets the Eye, July 13, 2018.
- Vancouver Columbian – Maryhill “all-encompassing experience,” March 16, 2018
- The Yakima Herald – A Day at the Museum — Go Inside or Get Outside, March 14, 2018
- Travel Confetti Cafe – Maryhill Museum of Art: An Eclectic Art Museum in the Columbia Gorge, March 5, 2018
2017 and prior
- Northwest Military.com – The Stonehenge Memorial and Klickitat County Veterans Memorial, November 2017
- Seattle Times – Maryhill Museum invites you to tango nights in the Gorge, August 2017
- Oregon Art Beat (video) – Pacific Northwest Plein Air invites painters to get outside, May 2017
- Yakima Herald – Washington road pioneer turns mansion into an art museum, June 2017
- Gourmet Traveler – Adventuring Along America’s Northwest Rivers, March 2017
- Oregon Arts Watch – Maryhill Springs Up, March 2017